With a partner,
- Choose a character in history who (or an event
or technology which) contributed to the Industrial Revolution.
- Do an Internet search and use your text to
discover details about the contribution you choose.
- Select the most credible website or
- Create an annotation of the website.
- Title of website
- Date of Access
- Quotation from website
- A succinct, articulate paragraph annotating
contents on the site.
- A picture or graphic from the site is
- Prepare to present your site and annotation to
the class on Thursday.
Possible characters, events, and technologies may
be found in World History chapter 22, "The Industrial
Map | Grade
10 2000-01 Syllabus | Grade
9 2000-01 Syllabus | Quotes
Organizers | Rules
of Thumb | On-Line
Resources | WriteDesign
| Co-Teachers - Doug
E-Mail Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Melissa at email@example.com
Melissa and I would like to
making a commitment to
education and WriteDesign.